Friday, April 1, 2011

Glimmers of hope

    It seems Nevin likes to gives us little glimmers of hope as I call them. Reminders that he is in there. That it is just our job to figure out how to get past the walls nature put up. Today it was something simple. He said bye to his teacher. It may not seem like much to others but to me it was everything. Then this evening before bedtime we was sitting on the couch with me. Just chilling with dad. It was so cool he said on the opposite arm of the couch from me and put his little arm up on the back of the couch and his legs up on mine so he was sitting exactly the same way I was just the opposite direction.

   When he looks me in the eyes I can see so much in there. 


    His mind is full of dreams good and bad. He has an imagination like I only dream of. I know my little man is in there. And I promise son I will never stop trying to get to you.

Good night.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment