Friday, April 8, 2011

Do I regret or do I say thank you?

   Im not sure any more what to think. When my son was diagnosed with Autism it was so "obvious" and easy to swallow. after all it was what we had expected the problem to be. Now I find my self doubting. Im lost as to what to do for my little angel. I just want what is best for him. Why does this have to be such a fight?
They say we live in a modern society of compassion and equality. Daily I see this is not true. My wife and I have had to fight tooth and nail for our son and what is best for him. Why should we have to fight our own government to get him what he needs to move on with his life.

"Son I promise I will never stop fighting for you. I love you and your sister and Mother. I cant give up on you and I will not settle for the crap. No one will get in my way of making sure you have everything you need. "

Good night people

Dad.














I love you son. Always. 

Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment