Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tender little man

Nevin I have to admit amazes me some days. Heck he amazes me pretty much every day. You see my son can he the loudest most insane random child. He wakes up and starts dancing and maybe takes two 15 minute breaks a day. So from sun up to sun down he is dancing, bouncing, running, swinging and climbing.
But when he does calm down he takes the time to gently move all the stuffed animals and his sisters dolls to the couch and set them up like they are watching TV. Then he will just climb in the middle and sit with them.

I have even caught him dancing with Isa's life size doll.

He has the most gentle heart in the world wrapped up in a body bursting with energy and all the best intent.

And even after the hardest nights with my little girl. Momments like this give me the energy I need to keep going and going, and going, and going.

Quick some one tell energizer.  I think I got their bunny beat lol

No comments:

Post a Comment