Sunday, March 30, 2014

Crazy has a new name.

The weekend as most started off uneventful. Then Saturday afternoon my mom calls. My dad is in the hospital apparently his blood pressure has gotten the best of him. 285 / 196 I think is what ems said. Now his heart is beating weird. Skipping beats and such. So I'm at the hospital stressed bout my dad till late. I finally get home at 12:20 am.

12:45 my son wakes up sick at his tummy. I'm currently on cup of coffee number 4 this afternoon and fighting to stay awake.

Now some how after a night like that.. my loving son has yet to slow down. Dancing and running and climbing.

Where do they get this energy? And what does it cost? Can I do a daily subscription to this service?

But some how. The floors got vacummed today.. I think I sleep cleaned. Because I don't remember much of it. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment